Errai: The browser as a platform

Friday, September 28, 2012

Errai 2.1.0.Final

After a flurry of great feedback on our CR2 release, the Errai Team is proud to announce the release of Errai 2.1.0.Final.

Errai 2.1 includes better Dev Mode reload support along with lots of stability enhancements over 2.0.x. Also we've introduced a number of exciting new features, all of which are explored with code examples in our recent post announcing CR2.

We'll be at JavaOne next week. If you're there too, drop us a note and we can meet up and chat about Errai!

Until next time,
The Errai Team

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp/calls
    +2349015049094

    ReplyDelete